Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Mountain photography

Someone asked what are the best lenses to use for mountain photography. My answer: any focal length you want. Here are a set of examples taken the summer of 1972. Linda and I hiked to the summit of Sheep Mountain in the Gros Ventre Range of Northwestern Wyomissing.
All taken with Kodachrome.
Linda and myself on the summit of Sheep Mountain. Nikon SP and 28mm W-Nikkor. Note Nikon F in my lap.


Jackson Hole looking Northwest from Sheep Mountain. The Teton Range across the valley. Nikon SP 28mm W-Nikkor.

Middle Teton, Grand Teton and Mount Owen from Sheep Mountain. Same view as 28mm W-Nikkor but using 400mm Tele-Nikkor on Nikon F.


1 comment:

  1. this are really nice photographs, I am a gadget geek, providing a top gadgets in affordable range, also having every product information, Now camera tripods are in trending, click here to get more information of top 7 tripods and monopads.

    ReplyDelete