Sunday, July 2, 2017

The Tenax II: Zeiss Ikon's Precision Fast-action Camera





I recently put the finishing touches on my book on Zeiss Ikon’s Tenax II camera.

As followers of this blog know, I have been enamored of the Tenax II camera for some time. Having put a great deal of my time into researching the history of the Nikon rangefinder cameras, I decided to branch out a little and investigate one of Zeiss Ikon’s premier cameras in the period immediately before World War II.

I have now published a short book on this unique camera. It is

The Tenax II: Zeiss Ikon’s Precision, Fast-action Camera: A Pictorial Compendium and Gallery of Work.

It is available from Blurb books. Price: $38.49. 104 pages with over 100 full-color illustrations that combine detailed pictures of the camera and its accessories with historic advertisements and my own pictures taken with a Tenax and its lenses.
Go to:

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/8032913-the-tenax-ii-zeiss-ikon-s-precision-fast-action-ca

2 comments:

  1. Now available through Amazon or Ingram.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing blog. This post is looking interesting. Thanks for sharing this with us flibestreview

    ReplyDelete